Monday 8 September 2008

Booked it......

The 'packed it' and 'fooked off' are still to come.

Ok, so Venice has been dropped. There's NO WAY on this earth I'm paying a supplement of £86 for the overnighter from Venice to Munich. So.....Innsbrook anyone? That's where we're headed now after leaving Rome. I've heard it's beautiful and when combined with Zel Am See and Salzburg it'll provide for a nice little scenic section of our trip...

1. Paris + Rome = Culture
2. Innsbrook + Zel Am See + Salzburg = Scenery
3. Munich + Prague + Belin = Beer
4. Amsterdam = Well, it's pure carnage really, innit!?

Anyhow, the Inter Rail ticket is booked and paid for...OMFG! And special apologetical thingy things go out to Neil....sorry about the BAU thing mate - you're right of course, I'm gonna strike it and replace with something more approprite....like 'Snow in April', or 'Starfish and Coffee'! (I'll marry anyone who can spot the musical link there - STOP Googling Jen!)

Found an interesting link recently. I'll include it below. I'm fascinated with the Amsterdam weed thing - but those of you that know me, CLEARLY know I would NEVER partake under ANY circumstances. I just hope I can control Neil and his excesses!

http://www.amsterdamlogue.com/amsterdam-coffeeshops-faq-everything-you-need-to-know-and-more.html

I'm a bit excited! Ya know!!! ;-)

3 comments:

Neil said...

Haha, blame it on the youngster, cheeky get!!

Mouldymuffin! said...

Lol, watch yer language junior!

Conky said...

PRINCE IS THE CONNECTION!!!!!!! now u must marry me MUHAHAHHAHAA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
*falls off desk chair*