Saturday 6 September 2008

Expect the unexpected...

I'm a planner right? Ok, so I run a PMO that looks after other shit - but basically I'm a planner. I look after plans. I help people to plan. I tell them what a good plan looks like. I help them plan when teir shit is gonna happen.

So what have I just spent my day off doing? (No, not sleeping or masturbating as I should be). Yep! Fucking planning. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm fully into the anticipation thing. Xmas eve always was my favourite day of the festive season. But when you get to 9.45pm and you're still at it, it starts to grate slightly. And how far did I get? Well, I'm at the same place I was 6 hours ago, LMFAO.

Why all the planning? Well, I'm on a budget see. And suddently I've turned into scrooge. God I can't abide those people either! You know the type - the ones that'd rather wear out 15 lots of shoe leather and 3 hip replacements walking 3242985903426 miles just to save 3p on a can of beans.

But here I am. Trying to save a few quid here and there. I've even put something on Ebay to sell (never sold before!) - my goddddddd!

Hey ho - I'm allowed to be frugal as I have spent the preceding 36 years, 352 days of my life blowing cash like it's going out of fashion.

Oh no, I've just remembered - it's 1 euro to take a leak in Paris! 1 Euro! I ask ya! If I'd wanted to spend 60 pennies I'd have got the dearer flight....

Oh, did I mention - looks like we're flying to and from Paris now. Cheaper and quicker. Does this mean we're somehow cheating? Almost like being air dropped onto the top of Everest? No! Me overthinking again!

Til next time....

1 comment:

Conky said...

ha ha ha Master Planner!

It all sounds more fun to try and score the cheapest way to take this trip...a challenge even!
I am sure you are up for it!