Saturday 27 September 2008

Munich. Ever seen The Vanishing?

Munich. Oh god!

Ok, the day began well. We got into Munich early doors and of course we hunted out the nearest beer tent. We found a market with reams and reams of benches set outside. The beer was strong and the steins held a litre each. We had a right good time and got a sustantial buzz of just two. Next we headed for the world's oldest beer house. Two more steins in there and we were rocking. In fact the whole place was rocking...loads of chants going on, the atmosphere was amazing.

So far so good. So we head out and in the main square there's a political rally going on. Somehow we get swept up in the crowds and manage to lose each other. Now we had arranged to meet at Burger King in the train station if we got split up. Unfortunately, probably due to the drink, this plan went a little awry. Neil looked about where we had got split up whilst I headed to the train station. When a while had passed I thought Neil might have headed to the main beer festival so I got on the metro and headed out. Neil, at this point got to the station.

No - there is a huge row going on in this Internet cafe at the moment. I'll continue this later. It gets, much, much better by the way.

3 comments:

Conky said...

teasing bastarddddddddddddd

Conky said...

I am just gunna put this out there...and I feel I have the right since I spent my whole night quite worried about u being dead in a ditch somewhere....Your daughter would have followed the *if we get split up* plan better than you 2 turds did....

that's all im saying....doofs!

Caramac said...

I've got agree with Jen there, always stick to the rendevous plan - you twits!!!! Hurry up, I'm waiting to find out what happened next!!!